Friday 5 September 2014

Android 4.4.4 KitKat update lands on Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo I9300I


The latest Android 4.4.4 KitKat version is now available for download on the Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300I. The dual-SIM smartphone was launched back in April running on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, but now it has been brought up to date.
The Snapdragon 400-powered Galaxy S3 Neo I9300I is a dual-SIM droid with 4.8" Super AMOLED HD scree, an 8MP rear cam, and 16GB expandable storage. It has a single-SIM sibling, called Galaxy S3 Neo I9301I, but it is running on KitKat since launch.
The new update brings all the latest Android optimizations and bug fixes, faster and more fluid interface, transparent status bar, among others. The update should be waiting for you via the OTA service. It sould become available (if not already) on Samsung KIES too.
Apparently the update is seeding in selected Asian countries. The process is gradual, but it will eventually hit everyone worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment